* Check your network settings, close your router's firewall during the connection and ensure it transmit 2.4 GHz band, as our products do not support 5GHz band;
* Make sure that the mobile phone and the camera are connected to the same wireless network and enter the correct password;
* Check your wireless network speed and the signal strength. You'd better use this camera at strong signals with a upload speed greater than 2Mbp/s and the signal is strong (you could buy a signal amplifier to achieve signal enhancement);
* Make sure you have turned the phone up to maximum volume to make sure the camera receives the sound;
* If you are still fail to connect the camera after checking the above-mentioned actions, please try to reset your camera (refer to "Reset" guide);
* Our products are compatible with most routers, but there are some exceptions, and please try to change the network settings or replace the router if possible.
* Every new device comes with a 3-month package (restore the recent 7 days). You can try this free trial if you activate it. When the free package is expired,, no recordings will be stored. If you want to use cloud stroage service, please go to LUTEC HOME page → press cloud → press purchase cloud storage service → choose the package you want (note: after you purchase the cloud storage package, you have to wait for 3-5 minutes until it takes effect);
* If you set sensor detection distance close to the left, the detection range will be narrowed; you could set sensor detection distance towards far right to enlarge the detection range.
* Make sure that actually there are some movements triggering the alarm.
* Make sure you turn on the SIREN button;
* Make sure that your mobile phone allows the APP to receive notifications. You can check with the following steps: Go to "Settings" → "Notifications" → Find the APP, and then press "LUTEC" → open "Allow Notifications".
* To provide the best user experience, notifications are sent every 3 minute, so please wait at least 3 minutes to receive the alert;
* Ensure a normal operation of your network, which may affect receiving push notifications.
* Make sure the Wi-Fi network your device is connected to is operating normally;
* If you use 4G, please make sure the 4G signal of the phone is strong enough;
* Restart the app;
* Restart the device
* If you still cannot connect the camera after checking the steps above, please try to reset your camera (refer to "Reset" guide page).
* The device is triggered by motion detected by the sensor, not by the camera. If the moving object is not in range of the sensor, no alert will trigger;
* If you set sensor detection distance on the far left or close to the left, the detection range will be narrowed; you could set sensor detection distance towards far right to enlarge the detection range.
* Make sure the phone and app are not muted;
* Check the network or please be patient and try a few more times. When the network is bad, the sound will be delayed or not transmitted.
* A power outrage, or the conversion winter and summer time might cause the disorder of the display time. You can use the following method to adjust the time:
* Ensure that the device is online;
* Go to "Camera setting", choose "Timezone", press "TimeZone Sync";
* If it does not help, try to reconfigure the time by resetting the device.
* Go to "Help" → "Share". This section will explain how to share your system with others.
* First check that the light button is set in the center position (sensor mode) or the rightmost position (light on mode);
* This is a sensor light. The default setting is that the light will not come on during the daytime. When there is no movement at night, the device will be in low-light state. When someone passes by, the light automatically turns into a high light state to give you better visibility. You can also slide the “LIGHT” control button directly to the far right to set the light immediately to high light state;
* If you do not want the light to be on too early or too late, go to the "Camera setting" selection page → select "Constant Light Settings" → adjust “Constant Light Level” to check if you set an appropriate ambient brightness (day/night). If the slider is close to the moon icon, your light will be only be on at night. If it is close to the sun icon, it may also be on during the daytime, please adjust this setting according to what you want;
* If you find that your light is not easily illuminated, you can try to adjust your sensing probe to make it closer to the place you tend to light up, or you can go to the "Detection & Security" page, adjust “Sensor Detection Distance” closer to the “far”, which will improve the sensitivity of the sensor, and allow the lamp to be triggered at a distance.
* Move the slider of "LIGHT" to the far right.
* Download the LUTEC APP from the App Store or Google Play, and log into your account.
* If you still use the old router's name and password, LUTEC camera light will automatically connect to the new router without any further action;
* If you change your router's name and password, please reset and reconfigure the camera.
* Go to "Help" → select "Play", which will show you how to use these functions.
* Our app is only available for mobile devices running iOS or Android system and does not support computer systems such as Windows or Mac OS.
* Go to "Camera setting", select "Rename", type the name you want to enter, and click "OK".
* Adjust your camera and sensor angle, avoiding it pointing towards a busy street or a main passage;
* Click “Camera Settings” to enter “Detection & Security Settings”, slide the “Sensor Detection Distance” control button, and adjust to “near” direction to reduce the sensitivity of the sensor.
* Check your network speed and strength of signal on your mobile phone;
* Use the speed tester or other speed measurement software in the "Help" - "Settings" and use the speed tester to check the network speed by placing the mobile phone next to the camera. It is recommended that the network speed is greater than 2 Mbp/s and the network remains strong (users can buy the standard Wi-Fi signal amplifier to enhance the signal strength);
* If you stay at home, you can connect the mobile phone and the camera to the same network to improve the speed and signal.
* Go to "Camera setting" → select "Constant Light Settings" → adjust "Constant Light Level" → set to the far left.
* Maybe water flooded the loudspeaker which will continue to work normally when the sun is shining;
* Clean any dirt blocking the speaker grill.
* It can be caused by rain or temperature difference. Wipe the light and the camera lens can help solve this problem.